About packaging - For packaging

Publications on a theme "Glass packaging containers"

News

Articles

14.04.2010Glass Recycling Market in Russia

This market segment has the following specific feature: 97% of the collected glass comprises unbroken glass containers which, after cleaning and disinfection, are reused as packages for juices, beverages, etc. The remaining 3% of the collected glass (glass scrap) is used as source materials for glass industry. Taking into account the fact that the proportion of recycled glass reaches 20% and that the total amount of glass collected in 2009 was 3,277.2 thousand tons, in 2009 the recycled glass made up 655.4 thousand tons.

07.04.2008Review of Russian Market of Glass Containers

During last 10 years food processing industry was intensively increasing consumption of plastic, cardboard and aluminum package on the background of relative decrease of glass container consumption. Yet recent trend is gradual recover of interest to traditional glass package, inarguable advantages of which are correspondence to sanitary norms, usage of natural raw materials, see-through features, no interaction with content, and wide diversity of design and types.

06.12.2007Cosmetic Intelligence

Smart packaging is hitting the cosmetics industry with batteries, sensors and speakers, among other developments. Here are the most recent innovations—and what will hit next.

14.11.2007Russian Market of Food Glass Containers

Analysis of glass container production is presented in the article with description of dynamics of all-Russia output, regional structure of production and output of leading manufacturers. Analysis includes product kinds corresponding to All-Russia Classifier: 598600 – 0.5 liter glass jars and 598700 – glass bottles

Intervue

14.11.2007Views of a contract drug packager

Andrew Billington, operations manager at Brecon Pharmaceuticals in Wales, addresses recent trends in packaging.

Unipack.Ru is presenting: companies units
Registered: users
We are in social networks:
Рейтинг@Mail.ru